I think I may be the last one to do this, except Katie and Maddie might do it after me. So, if there are any more questions left to ask, ask away and I will try to answer them soon :) (Hopefully after some of this busyness I'll have time for longer posts!)
11 comments:
What’s your fav. Kind of car?
When was the last time you cried?
What’s your fav. Movie?
What do you want for Christmas?
do you have a sister named Maddie?
-MDW=)
Why did you try to scare away everyone from coming to the graduation by saying we had swine flu? ;)
What is your favorite character in Anne of Green Gables?
Do you like quoting lines from movies?
Would you tell us about the worst behaved you've ever seen me?
(I don't mind terribly if you say the incident in Clayton and mind you stress the long-ago-ness of it! :)
Lovingly,
Rachie
What's your favorite animal?
What is your least favorite chore?
What is something that really irritates you?
Did you ever draw on the wall when you were little?
What is your favorite color?
What is your favorite book(besides the Bible)?
What kind of music do you personally like to listen to?
What is your favorite restaurant to go to(if you go to any)?
What's you fondest memory?
What is your favorite song?
Do you play any musical instruments?
Hey Morgan! Sooo, did you remember how to help milk the cows?:) Man, I am still trying to think up of good ones. ummm...okay.
What is your thoughts on christian rock?(as in SCC, or Third day, or casting crowns)
Which would you rather do: listen to rap music(christian, mind you)for 5 hours straight, or go to a 7 hour opera concert that was sung in Latin?:)
Have you ever had sushi?
Which do you prefer: video tapes or DVD's and why?
Maybe I will think of more.
MDW
Would you rather miss, 2 young adult night or a once in a life time trip to Scotland with Rachel Heffington?
would you rather watch, Dumbo or march with the penguins?
Would you rather eat, clobbered milk or an old sandwich you found in the back of the refrigerator?
Your lil' sis, Katie;)
Rachel dear,
I said only that Mom thought it might have been:)
Oliver,
Why did you close us out of your blog? Can you let us in?:)
Yeah Oliver! I'm feeling left out! I like your blog. Pwitty Pweese wet us in. ;)
Hey Oliver if ya do decide to let us in, be sure to count me in!! Katie, YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN MARCH OF THE PENGUINS so how do you know that it is boring?=)
Because YOU said!!
By the way, THANKS for your help yesterday!! It was fun!
Hello everybody! Sorry about blocking all of y'all I will try to fix that as soon as I can. I will need your email address to unlock it so if you could send your email address to o.cole.93@gmail.com I can unlock it for you.
Here are some: Do you prefer cooking or cleaning up after a meal? Would you rather eat chicken feet or jellyfish? (They're actually real Chinese dishes!) Of all of the animals that your family has ever owned, which is your favorite? I enjoyed seeing you at the graduation on Sat.! -Kendal
Post a Comment