Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Answer to Questions: Part Two

Here are the rest of the questions, (save the Christian rock vs. hymns. Best for last!)

Would you rather miss, 2 young adult nights or a once in a lifetime trip to Scotland with Rachel Heffington?

The 2 Young Adult Gatherings. (How could I pass up Scotland with Rachel?!)


Would you rather watch Dumbo, or March of the Penguins?

Well, seeing as I've never watched March of the Penguins, I think I'd chose the latter.


Would you rather eat clobbered milk, or an old sandwich you found in the back of the refrigerator?

How disgusting! Maybe I could make cheese or something out of the milk..........


Do you prefer cooking or cleaning up after a meal?

Cooking!


Would you rather eat chicken feet or jelly fish?

Umm...... I know where those chicken feet have been! If it was in soup that would be one thing... But if I had to just chew on it or something..... I think I'd choose the jelly fish:)


Of all of the animals that your family has ever owned, which is your favorite?

Probably the cow we had named Maggie. She reminded me so much of "Dolly" in Anne of Avonlea. Katie and I used to reenact that part in the field where Rachel Lynde is bringing Dolly back after the she had been in her prize winning cabbages!


Well, that's all for now, I will hopefully be answering the music question soon. Thank you for participating!

-Morgan




5 comments:

Oldest of many said...

AAAHHHH!!! Maddie!! I changed my question on my profile only to find out we have yet again the same question:) (please understand I am not telling you this because I don't like that, just because I thought it was weird)
MDW

Anonymous said...

WEIRD!:)

Unknown said...

Scotland!!! Obviously! Although I do love our young adult gatherings. They are always quite enjoyable.

Butler Family Member said...

I would choose the jelly-fish too Morgan! It can't be that bad..... I should know, I've had a frozen piece in my mouth before, it was quite salty. :0 ~Kelsey

Morgan said...

Joanna,
I think I was 8 or 9. That would put Rachel at about 7, and Daniel at 8 or 9. That was a fun trip!

Kelsey,
Just the thought of chewing on one of those things.....:) I think I would have to go with the jelly fish!

-Morgan