I have decided to answer these questions in two different parts. (The question post is still open by the way) Oh also, Oliver is hosting a Most Festive Blog contest over on his sister Meredith's blog. So vote for us! :) Alright, here goes...
What is your favorite kind of car?
I'm not one for fancy cars; give me a pick-up or a Ford Explorer any day.
When was the last time you cried?
None of your beeswax :)
What is your favorite movie?
I have quite a few... Return of the Daughters is one of my favorites.
What do you want for Christmas?
Something really expensive! :)
Do you have a sister named Maddie?
I think so.
Why did you try to scare away everyone from coming to the graduation by saying we had swine flu?
I didn't mean too! But I think everyone came anyways.
What is your favorite character in Anne of Green Gables?
Well, I like Anne of course! But I think Rachel Lynde comes in second :)
Do you like quoting lines from movies?
Oh yes.
Would you mind telling about the worst behaved you've ever seen me? (I don't mind terribly if you say the incident in Clayton and mind you stress the long-ago-ness of it! :)
Oh yes, the Clayton incident ;) Daniel was also involved in that dreadful deed. It was at our family's old farmhouse in Clayton, Georgia. We were there with the Heffingtons for a summer vacation ten years ago. (Ten years ago!) We were playing in the creek down the hill behind the house, when Daniel poured a freezing cold bucket of creek water down his sister Rachel's back. Well Rachel was none too happy as you could guess, and she whirled around with a howl and scratched him. He had several long tiger scratches on his chest. (I can't remember but I'm sure you got in trouble Rachel!) I remember that like yesterday! And remember you, Katie and I shared one of the upstairs rooms and we all piled into that one bed because none of us wanted to sleep on the old cot. We were afraid of the mice! And Katie would kick us off the bed in her sleep! hahaha! That trip was so fun!
What's your favorite animal?
I enjoy all farm animals, but cows are probably my favorite.
What is your least favorite chore?
Washing coolers!
What is something that really irritates you?
Good question. I think I would have to say when someone is disrespectful to me in my face. I guess that shows I have an issue with pride *blush*
Did you ever draw on the wall when you were little?
Yes.
What is your favorite color?
Blue
What is your favorite book (besides the Bible)?
So Much More
What kind of music do you personally like to listen to?
Hymns and some bluegrass/country
What is your favorite restaurant to go to (if you go to any)?
We don't really go to any, but when we do, my family enjoys anything pizza related :)
What is your fondest memory?
Our first Young Adult Gathering ranks the top!
What's your favorite song?
That's a hard one! I have lots! I really enjoy the hymns, He Leadeth Me, and Jesus I am Resting, Resting.
Do you play any musical instruments?
I can play the piano a little bit, and I used to be able to pick out a few songs on my harmonica before it accidentally went through the wash years ago.
Did you remember how to help milk the cows?
Yes, even though I missed seven milking's when I was sick, I did still remember how to milk :)
Which would you rather do: listen to rap music (Christian, mind you) for 5 hours straight, or go to a 7 hour opera concert that was sung in Latin? :)
I refuse to listen to rap music!!! "Christianized" or no. So I guess the answer would be the opera concert :)
Have you ever had sushi?
No.
Which do you prefer: video tapes or DVD's and why?
1. DVD's
2. Easier and faster to use.
That's all for now!
-Morgan
4 comments:
Like your answers!
OH, YA HAD to mention me!!;)
That was a really fun trip!
I am shocked to hear of such behavior coming from my darling Rachie! That must have been a fun trip.How old were y'all then? Who didn't write on the wall when they were kids! lol! What was the fascination with that anyway?
Oh, I like Rachel Lynde too! Isn't she hilarious. Return Of The Daughters is great!
Post a Comment