Cool! We can see the movie! You know what I noticed? I am in like every frame, and never once do I hit a ball, or even go after one! At least that day I was unusually quiet ;) and couldn't rant about lost balls and such! -Rachel
Poor Rach, you were tired out from your long week of childcare! But no matter, we'll have plenty more games of volleyball. And I don't mind hearing you "rant".(though that's not a word I would use to describe what you do. You're too sweet to rant)
Hey Kelsey, I'm SO sorry about not getting back to you! I'v got a letter sitting in my room with out a stamp! We don't have any! But as soon as we get some I'll put it in the mail!:) ~Maddie
10 comments:
Aren't you proud of us? We posted three days in a row!!!
I like it, "MDW"! (That sounds familiar:)
"MDW"
(this means I get some credit for the movie:)
Hey Wilsons, that was a great video. Thanks for putting that together. It sure was a fun day!
Cool! We can see the movie! You know what I noticed? I am in like every frame, and never once do I hit a ball, or even go after one! At least that day I was unusually quiet ;) and couldn't rant about lost balls and such! -Rachel
Poor Rach, you were tired out from your long week of childcare! But no matter, we'll have plenty more games of volleyball. And I don't mind hearing you "rant".(though that's not a word I would use to describe what you do. You're too sweet to rant)
Hello, Morgan! Can you ask Maddoe if she got my letter. I sent it about a month ago. Thanks! ~Kelsey
Whoops! I don't know what happened to her name!
Great job Maddie! We enjoyed watching the video.
Hey Kelsey,
I'm SO sorry about not getting back to you! I'v got a letter sitting in my room with out a stamp! We don't have any! But as soon as we get some I'll put it in the mail!:)
~Maddie
Thanks Maddie! We don't have any stamps right now either! ~K
Post a Comment