Did that catch your attention?:) Well don't worry, it's out now. Earlier this evening we a chimney fire! Dad, Katie, Maddie and I were out and it was just Mom at home with Hannah on down. Mom heard this roaring sound and upon checking the chimney outside she saw a huge solid wall of fire coming out of our chimney! She got everyone out of the house and then called 911. I believe about eight different fire truck/ police cars ended up in front of our house! They even blocked off part of the road! Anyhow, it was mostly put out by the time they got here. (Thanks to Mom's quick thinking!) After about an hour of checking everything to make sure it was out, they left. Needless to say, that caused quite a fright! Sorry this is so short but I must get to bed as it's almost midnight!
-Morgan
4 comments:
Man....I bet the whole of Manning road was watching you guys! I'm glad that turned out to be nothing too serious (though I bet it was a shocker for you all). Thank God for your Mom!:)
Machew (it's from all that smoke:)
Morgan,
That is great the fire got put out before it caused to much damage. I wonder how it started.
Graham
Yep, that got my attention! :D
Abigail- looking at your comment picture there, I'd have to say you've definitely changed.
Post a Comment