This is Gabe trying to sing "Twinkle-Twinkle".........:)
Haha! That was so cute! It was very funny, I loved his face when he didn't know what came next! Uhh eieio? ;) ~Kelsey
Haha! That's adorable. :)-Sarah
Oh, that is so funny! And so cute!
Hey Katie!Thanks for commenting on my blog! You said that you might make a photo blog. That would be awesome! I REALLY think you should make a photo blog! God Bless!A Servant 4 Christ,Lizzie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Haha! That was so cute! It was very funny, I loved his face when he didn't know what came next! Uhh eieio? ;) ~Kelsey
Haha! That's adorable. :)
-Sarah
Oh, that is so funny! And so cute!
Hey Katie!
Thanks for commenting on my blog! You said that you might make a photo blog. That would be awesome! I REALLY think you should make a photo blog! God Bless!
A Servant 4 Christ,
Lizzie
Post a Comment