Friday, December 18, 2009

Mom and Dad are back!

Hi everybody, you probably thought I had dropped out of blogging altogether! Mom and Dad have been gone this week on their 25th wedding anniversary trip. They went to Williamsburg and then to a sweet little cabin in the mountains! They just got back tonight and we are so glad to have them back! I missed them terribly! But we had a good, productive time at home. My grandparents stayed with us while my parents were gone and it was fun to visit with them. Hopefully I'll be posting some pictures from their trip soon. Katie, Maddie (and soon Hannah) have started posting now, it's nice to have lots of different perspectives!:) Also, don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the music post:) That subject will most likely turn into a series which I will probably post in January after the busyness. We're supposed to get alot of rain tonight and tomorrow with maybe some snow mixed in. I know in some places folks are expecting 8 to 10 inches of snow! Fun! (Though cold and harder to work in.) Tomorrow we have an on-farm pickup day scheduled. Dad and William will be running it because Mom and the rest of us girls have a surprise birthday party to go to. Well, bye for now! Sorry this post is not as interesting as the other girls' posts have been:)
-Morgan

P.s Yeah! I was finally able to get a video to load. So here is the test one, a sword fight from last Sunday at the Heffingtons house between Justin and Daniel T.

5 comments:

Oldest of many said...

Hey Morgan,
I think I may be the only one to comment right now. Ya know whats funny, is that Mom just got back from Penn. a few hours ago. Also, my aunt and uncle are possibly going to get 6-12 inches between tonight and tomorrow night! Hopefully it will still be there when we get there.
See you Sunday!!
MDW

thedonahues7@verizon.net said...

We woke up to twelve inches of snow and it is still snowing!

Morgan said...

Graham,
Wow, that's neat that you all got so much snow! We barely got a sprinkling!

Matthew,
Yes, we weren't able to go to the party either. Mom and Dad were just getting into town. We were so glad to have them back! I know you all missed your mom!

♥Katie said...

Hey Guys! In this movie, slow it down a little over half way, when Daniels about to slice Justin's head off!=) It looks really cool and scary at the same time!
-Katie

Unknown said...

Hello Wilson girls,
I miss you! It's been too long since we've seen y'all. I'm glad your parents had a good time, and arrived home safely. I thought of you Friday evening, and wished you could have been with us. You too Matthew.