Saturday, April 24, 2010

Farm Day

Today we had an On Farm Pick-up day and we had about 70 families come out! A good many of them were new customers too! Once we had a line out the door of our sales barn and Dad teased that we needed to open multiple lines. "All clerks to the front!" he called, and everybody laughed. Our friends the Hendersons came out and were able to sell some of their All Natural Handmade Soaps. We were happy the rain held off during our pick-up times. Well, I'm off to milk and then Dad is taking us out for ice cream to celebrate!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
-Morgan


"Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds."

Psalm 36:5

2 comments:

Oldest of many said...

Nice pic! I love a good sunrise/set picture. Glad to hear you all are doing well, and save me a bite of cookie dough ice cream! :p

SYT!!

Oliver said...

Hello.It's good that you had alot of new customers out. Sounds like y'all were pretty busy.


Oliver