Hey Guys! How’s it going? Today I’ve had this song stuck in my head! “Your Love, Oh Lord” That song is one of my favorites! (It comes from Psalms 36:5)
Today, it rained. I was sitting on our front porch playing my guitar and singing that song; and when I got to the part “Your faithfulness stretches to the skies” the rain had died down and I saw blue sky and three rainbows in a row!! I felt like God was re-opening the heavens and was spilling his love down!! I thought that was so cool! I know Morgan already mentioned that verse but I’m sure you guys won’t mind hearing it again!=) Here’s some pictures I took. I’m lovin’ my new camera!!
See ya’ll later!
~Katie
P.s I drew this picture of Daniel Heffington's guitar on Sunday. I had a perfect view from where I was sitting!=)
See ya’ll later!
~Katie
P.s I drew this picture of Daniel Heffington's guitar on Sunday. I had a perfect view from where I was sitting!=)
2 comments:
So that's what you were doing during church! :p [Just kidding, that's a great picture! My guitar is blushing in its case that it was honored on this esteemed blog!]
Man, I just realized that I like my guitar better in that picture. You kindly left off the dust. :)
Post a Comment