Hello Everyone! Yes, I'm still here:) I took a little blogging break for a week, I like to every now and then. I have been working on a longer post this afternoon, but I 'm waiting until I can use the other computer to load some pictures. (This computer doesn't have the right ones.) Currently, the laptop is being used to watch Andy Griffith re-runs on the Internet. Well, I just wanted to let you know I am still here and a longer post will hopefully be coming soon!
Your blogging friend,
Morgan
8 comments:
Phew!! I was starting to worry!! jjk. It's nice to know that you are still around.
Hope to see you Sunday!
Matthew
I was thinking the same as Matthew! I'm glad you are all okay!Hope ya'll have a wonderful Saterday! ~Kelsey
You each get to pick a song, Katie. Have a great weekend! -Kendal
Hey, I've missed your posts! I do agree though that it's nice to have a break from the computer once in a while.
Hey Katie!! Thanks fer the comment. It's funny you should ask that, because I just noticed yesterday that I had a few bruises on my arms!!:)
HTSYS
Machew:)
Ps. Thanks alot for the knife!!!
KT!!!! I will answer you honestly; I currently don't use any tissues:). What is the point of using them when you don't have a cold!?!? How many do YOU go through a day?;)
"Machew"
Well, sorry! I thought you might have one since you keep
"Machewing!"
KT;)
MAAACCCHHEEWW!!!!! (sorry)
Post a Comment