Sunday, January 31, 2010

"Come on it's......"

"........Lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you!" It certainly has been too! We figure we got around 8 to 10 inches total, yesterday and during the night. Not as much as some of you, but more that we've had in a long time! It was neat waking up to a totally transformed, white world! The dirty, barren ground was hidden beneath a beautiful layer of snow. That verse came to mind. "Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be washed whiter than snow." There really isn't anything quite so white as snow. And that's what we are through Jesus, whiter than snow!Yesterday we made a big sled and Dad pulled us around with the tractor. We had a great time! Katie put together this short video from some footage she took yesterday.
-Morgan

9 comments:

Rachel Heffington said...

Ha ha ha! That looks like alot of fun! We didn't get a chance to do sledding. But we still love snow!
-Rachel

thedonahues7@verizon.net said...

Good job on the movie Katie! The music was good too! It looks like you all had fun.

Graham

Unknown said...

That is so awesome, you guys. Katie, you are a filmmaker! and a composer! Well done. Can't wait to see more. We miss you guys. and p.s. we are having a girl!!
Love- C, JM, Z and babygirl

Unknown said...

Hey Katie you did a wonderful job on your feature looks like you have much talent. This is from your second cousin Mark down in Tuscaloosa, Al. you and your family are truely blessed. The Lord is good. I have a Katie also, she is going to be married Feb. 20 to a great young man named Will South. Maybe you will meet some day I know I would like to come visit Scott and ya"ll some time. Solamente en Cristo, Solamente en El. Mark Wilson

♥Katie said...

Hi Cret!
I heard about the baby girl! Thats SO exciting!!!
So... are you going to name her a flower name too??!!=)
Mom suggested "Rose" or "Lily"
Hope to see you guys very soon!!!Love-ya!
Katie Wilson

Oldest of many said...

Yo, Wilsons! Listen, de boss was wonderin' hows it dat you guiys got all dem choes done in de 'no? eh.. ya knowd what? Ize jest gonna tell him youll be 2 busy to anser his qestion! (this was a joke, I just like talking in the Boston accent:) Seriously, how did you get the slideshow of your own pics? I wan't to, but i can't figure out how to put my own pics as the slideshow.
sknaht!
MDW

Rachel and Sarah said...

Hey guys!! I was just gonna say "bye!" cause we'll be leaving for N.Y. in 2 1/2 hours!!!
-Sarah

Rachel and Sarah said...

Hi! Maybe I should knock and see if you are there! Where have you been my lassies? Hope you are having a great week! We are and are going down-hill skiing tomorrow! Creeps! I'm really scared, in a sort of fun way I guess. -Rachel

♥Katie said...

Hey Morgan!
I don't know if your on or not but I just wanted to say, hi!
We are having a great time!!
We went to the CB store today, I got some cool stuff! I'll saw you when I get home!

Rachel,
Hey girl! We're still here!=) Glad your having a good time!
Have fun tomorrow!=)
Tell everybody I said, hi!!
Well, G2g!
~Katie