Friday, November 20, 2009

Quick Update

Hi Everyone! Thank you for your prayers! Maddie says she feels fine now, and Katie's ankle is doing somewhat better today. Her ankle is where her latest spot is. It started out as a mosquito bite, then grew infected and we were afraid she was developing Cellulitis. (I had it when I was three years old and I had to be hospitalized for three days!) Her ankle swells up when she stands on it for too long, but today it's doing a little better. Yesterday and today we processed about 200 turkeys altogether. We had lots of help from our dear friends! (I'll have to post pictures later... :)
Tomorrow is our huge pick-up day, and then on Monday we'll process the rest. (About 100) It is such a blessing to have so much help from our friends! (It's also a lot more fun!)
Well, I better get to bed, thanks again for your prayers!
-Morgan

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Morgan,
I'm glad to hear that the girls are both doing a bit better. I hope your day has gone well. Mom said it was pretty busy over there. Blessings,
Joanna

Meredith Ivy said...

I'm glad to hear that Maddie is doing better, and I hope that Katie's skin problem clears up for her.

The countdown is complete and the worst is over! ;) I hope your pick-up day went well today. Ours went pretty well and had a lot more people than we expected. Life shall resume to a fairly normal pace now and I couldn't be any more grateful!

See you Monday~

The Reynolds said...

Hello to you! We found your blog somehow and are enjoying it. Hope your girls are doing better soon.
We also have 9 blessings and we live on a farm. It is our dedire to share with others the healthy, natural food that we raise as God intended. Come visit us at our blog!