My family.

After the meal we had a short ceremony, and then my parents gave me a blessing. In was very sweet and encouraging!

Me and my sweet daddy.

We had quite a crowd, about 150 people!



Then some of the ladies sang for me. Thank you girls! It was very lovely!

Then we had cake, Mrs. Walker had made three lovely cakes for the event.


Then we did some dancing. Sweet Maryanna Thompson brought her beautiful civil war ball dress for me to wear.


My Uncle Cret, Justin and Daniel provided us with live music.


"Bow to your partner"

"Right hand turn!"

"Left hand turn!"


Matthew and Lucy

Wesley Wright and Ben Keckley.

My littlest brother, Gabe.

Harrison and Sheridan Alexander.

Mrs. Heffington and Daniel

Hannah, Lydia and Rebekah

Katie and sweet Grandma June.

Our little cousin Zinnia

Hannah Doering and Emma Wright.



I had a wonderful day and will remember it very fondly!
-Morgan
3 comments:
Hey there! I like the pics. Can we have a post soon? Please? :)
What lovely photos! We really enjoyed celebrating with you. I did not have the courage to stand up and say this, but I am so impressed with the young lady you have become. You are so kind, patient and capable! You are example to all. Love, Mrs. Keckley
Hey Morgan, Nice pictures! I got some really good ones of us in our civil war attire. I'll have to send some to you.
Joanna
Post a Comment