Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Today our dear friends, the Heffingtons, spent the day helping us prepare the yard for this weekend and put the new cabinets in our kitchen! Everyone is so sweet to help us! Mrs. Walker, (the mother of the honorable "oldest of many)" is making my elaborate cakes. I can't wait to see the end results! She "creates" the most beautiful cakes! Mr. Jack, a man from our church is providing a huge tent of his for the event. The Heffingtons are helping prepare the food and sacrificing many days out of their own busy week to come over and help us. And about 150-200 people are taking the time out of their Saturday to come and bless me with their presence on my graduation day! I'm really looking forward to it! We also had another little bull calf born this morning. He's a cute frisky little thing! Here are some pictures of the calf....





He developed a bit of an attitude problem when he discovered that his milk bar didn't have four different flavor choices....



He got over it soon enough though:)




-Morgan

2 comments:

♥Katie said...

Just for everybody's FYI...
I delivered her calf!=)

Butler Family Member said...

How sweet! I love newborn calves. (Who wouldn't) :) Can't wait to see you all tomorrow! Kelsey