Sadly, we were visited by yet another skunk last night. Actually, it was early morning, about 4:30ish. Bess found one while she was outside, got sprayed and then hung out at Dad and Mom's bedroom door and the back door before curling up in the boiler room. When the smell first starts seeping into the house it almost smells like burnt rubber or something, but then it dawns on you what it really is. I think this is about the 5 time in the space of a couple months! :( So now, poor Bess is chained to the fence awaiting her much dreaded bath tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, I think Mr. Heffington is coming over to help us install our kitchen cabinets! It will be so nice to have a "real" kitchen again! Well, it's late, so I better be "getting".
-Morgan
4 comments:
Morgan, we're so looking forward to your graduation celebration!
Sorry to hear about the pesky skunk. It sounds like you and your mom had fun shopping. It's always fun to have some one on one time with mom.
Man, just think if you were the dog. Eww. I am glad you got to go out with your mom. As the oldest, I know how difficult that is to do:)See you at your graduation!!
Matthew
We're exited about coming to the graduation party! I know this sounds funny, but should we dress casually or what? Can't wait to see y'all! -Kendal
Hi Kendal,
Thanks for visiting! You can dress casual, it won't be too fancy, we'll be outside. Looking forward to seeing ya'll!
Post a Comment