Spring seems to have truly arrived at last! I find myself coming up with all sorts of excuses to be outside on such fine days:) There's nothing quite like traipsing bare foot through the soft, cool earth in the newly tilled garden. Over the weekend we planted potatoes and peas.
 |
| The cows were let out to pasture a few days ago, they were very excited! |
 |
| Boy is that grass good!:) |
 |
| Kittens! |
 |
| Lucy washing eggs:) "Can you help me, pretty please?" |
 |
| Hardworking Will working with Dad on a project. |
 |
| One of the many recent projects: One of the farrowing shelters for the sows. |
 |
| Recent group picture of the Wilson children:) |
 |
| The Wilson boys, (It was so hard to get them all looking at that same time with smiles:) |
Our family was delighted with a visit from our former farm intern,
Collin Davis, a few weeks back. It was great to be able to catch up and reminisce about old times:)
 |
| Making caramel for homemade desert pizza. Yum! |
 |
| Hiking |
 |
| Avoiding puddles:) |
 |
| Ice cream party:) |
This week is another busy one here on the farm. Lots of deliveries, baby goats, building projects and more! It hardly seems a chore in such lovely weather though!:)
Hope ya' ll have a good week!
-Morgan
3 comments:
Very nice. The grass looks sumptuous! I'm glad spring is going well for y'all. Y'all have some good pictures, a lot better than the ones I took. Good memories. I'm so glad I was able to come up. I hope memorial Day works out.
Fun fun fun! Love it all, dear! And it was *so* good to come for a visit. :) *hugs*
Rachel, It was so good to see you too! We can't let that much time pass before we get together again!:)
Post a Comment