Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Annabell it is!

Thank you for the name suggestions, girls! We have decided to go with "Annabell" as Anna suggested. (I'm looking forward to meeting you at the Barn Dance, Anna!) I hope to post better pictures of Annabell soon, she's a lot cuter now! These pictures were taken shortly after she was born, last Saturday.







-Morgan

7 comments:

The Gentleman From Virginia said...

Hey guys! Cute calf. Is that like from "Annabell's Wish"? [That's a cartoon Christmas movie about a calf named A...... Also, here's an invite for Maddie to follow my blog [if I may be so impertinent]. Or, if you purposely aren't following me - humph! ;)

Anna Taylor said...

Annabell is SO cute! I am glad you liked the name.:)

I can't wait to meet you at the Barn Dance, too! It's going to be so much fun!:)

Oldest of many said...

Sorry Daniel.
I don't have to ask Maddie to follow my blog; she already is:p J.J. Wow, talk about flash back. The last time I saw that movie was probably when we were in our old house. About the calf, I really do like the name. Hopefully this is going to be a dairy cow, cause I wouldn't be able to think "This was our lil' Annabell" while I'm munchin' on a burger:)

♥Katie said...

Don't worry Matthew, She's going to be a "milking cow"!
Last time we watched that movie was...(I can't remember=)
Katie

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys, I think the last time we watched that movie was about a year ago at our Grandma's house!:D -Maddie

Oldest of many said...

Hey Maddie, just real quick.
Did you know we have the same random question on our profile? The one about the alarm clock?
That's it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Matthew, no I didn't know! that's funny!:) -Maddie