Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fall Around the Farm

Doesn't God paint the most beautiful sunrises? And each one is new each morning!


We had a new calf born yesterday! Hopefully this will boost the milk supply, we have been woefully down in production! This is the little bull calf that was born to Millie belle.






Here is Sam doing a trapeze act on the swing.



One of our fall gardens.


Snickers the goat.






Gabriel, my adorable youngest brother.



Whoops! He lost his boot and he's goin' back for it!


True or False: Did Sam cut all this wood single-handedly? Well..... He had a little help:)


Justin Wright and Dad running the wood splitter.



Stacking wood. Sort of, anyways.





-Morgan

4 comments:

Meredith Ivy said...

Great post! Cute picture of Gabriel. :) I was already writing my post titled "Fall on the Farm" when I noticed your post titled "Fall Around the Farm"... :)

Have a great week!

Morgan said...

Hi Meredith!
Looking forward to seeing ya'll next Saturday!

Abigail said...

Wow I think that calf may need contact lenses! ;)

The Gentleman From Virginia said...

Great Pictures! I think that those are some of the best so far. I didn't know that you guys had one of those white ducks:)