Hey guys! Last Saturday we went to the birthday party of a friend at an Ice-Skating rink. It was sooooo fun! It was the first time my sisters and I had been ice-skating. Here are some pictures I took with my new camera.
-Katie
Alaina and Me.


Crack the Whip

Sarah and Me.
6 comments:
glad you put those on!
You've go to be kidding me! You didn't put the shot of my triple-lutz on there?!? I can't believe this. Now they'll think I'm down on Apollo Ohno's level.
It looks like ya'll did better than I did my first (and only) time. I didn't even get off the wall!
Looks like you had fun.
Graham
P.s. Very funny TGFV!
Hello. Great pictures. It was nice seeing y'all on Sunday. I guess we'll see y'all again soon.
Oliver
Hope so Mr. O
I know it looks like I have commented 3 times on here, but I really haven't; because it's not me. (hehehe) It's really Matthew, signed in with Daniel's account. I like those pics, though I am dissapointed that you didn't do any of when I flew into the air, landed on my back, and spun around, gave a quick bow and left! jjk:)
Hope to see you all soon!
~Oldest of Many!!
Post a Comment