Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm Off!

Hello All! Tomorrow I'm off to help out for a week at some of our friends, the Furhmanns. Mrs. Fuhrmann just had their eighth baby this afternoon, a little girl. Yay! They don't have a name picked out yet, they didn't find out if the baby would be a girl or a boy but left it a surprise. (I don't know if I could be that patient!:) Mrs. Fuhrmann had the baby at home with a midwife and the baby was actually born breach but mama and baby are doing well. Please pray for a quick recovery for Mrs. Fuhrmann, also that I will be a good help and that I won't be too homesick:) It's the longest and farthest I've ever been away from home by myself before. I'm sure I will be too busy to be homesick though!:)

Have a great rest of your week!

-Morgan

4 comments:

Oliver said...

We'll be praying for you. Tell the Fuhrmanns hello for me.

Oliver

♥Katie said...

I MISS MORGAN!!!!!!
Now I appreciate her even more!=)
I feel so sad when I come into her room and she's not there!!
This is really bad. She just left this morning and I already miss her!!!
Well, I know you’re having a good time!
Miss ya Mo!
Your lil’ sis, Katie=)

Morgan said...

I miss you all too!!!!!!
We Wilsons don't do very well being seperated from each other!
-Morgan
p.s The Fuhrmanns little baby is sooooo cute! She is such a tiny wee thing!

Rachel and Sarah said...

Hi Morgan! Missed you yesterday! You would have liked to meet Elizabeth Jackson. She is really nice. (the 24 year old) I missed you alot! Tell all the Fuhrmanns I said hi! -Rach