It's hard to say exactly what y'all were doing, but I believe that it was after y'all were done with chores but not long after evening milking if it was after milking at all. Probably unintentional at first, but then turning into some type of primitive ritualistic action. I hope y'all have a good weekend.
I am not sure what really happened, but here is my guess ;)
Will was seized with a certain irresistable urge to cover himself in something black. It didn't matter what. He took your mother's mascara and wiped it down the front of his shirt. There wasn't enough. Then he took a sharpie and ran it up and down his pants. This strange urge was occasioned by the fact that Will socializes with too many hogs out in the woods. Then he met his sister: a fellow needing-to-be-covered-in-black person. She had caught it from him. The mascara being gone and the sharpie being dry, Maddie took some hulls from a black walnut tree, and boiled them in goat's milk, producing a very sinister-looking dye. She poured it in a feed trough, and invited Will for a mid-night, as Oliver said, primitive ritualistic action that included putting a stripe of the dye on each cheek of the other person. All traces were removed by today when we saw you, but not before being caught on camera. That is the strange and dark story of the picture. Thank you. -Rachel
So nice to see you guys back in the blogging world! I think you all were playing volleyball, and acidentally chased the ball to far into that field that I'm always suspicious of! ;) [Though I know that mud-fighting is definitely not out of the question.]
9 comments:
It's hard to say exactly what y'all were doing, but I believe that it was after y'all were done with chores but not long after evening milking if it was after milking at all. Probably unintentional at first, but then turning into some type of primitive ritualistic action. I hope y'all have a good weekend.
I am not sure what really happened, but here is my guess ;)
Will was seized with a certain irresistable urge to cover himself in something black. It didn't matter what. He took your mother's mascara and wiped it down the front of his shirt. There wasn't enough. Then he took a sharpie and ran it up and down his pants. This strange urge was occasioned by the fact that Will socializes with too many hogs out in the woods. Then he met his sister: a fellow needing-to-be-covered-in-black person. She had caught it from him. The mascara being gone and the sharpie being dry, Maddie took some hulls from a black walnut tree, and boiled them in goat's milk, producing a very sinister-looking dye. She poured it in a feed trough, and invited Will for a mid-night, as Oliver said, primitive ritualistic action that included putting a stripe of the dye on each cheek of the other person. All traces were removed by today when we saw you, but not before being caught on camera. That is the strange and dark story of the picture. Thank you. -Rachel
...uh...I have no idea. Does it have to do with getting too involved with fingerpainting in the mud?
Maybe having a race and tripping in the mud???
Graham
Oh, I just thought of something. Maybe you had a mud fight :) !
So nice to see you guys back in the blogging world! I think you all were playing volleyball, and acidentally chased the ball to far into that field that I'm always suspicious of! ;) [Though I know that mud-fighting is definitely not out of the question.]
You had fun :)
Matthew
Did you roll in the mud???
Elisabeth
Post a Comment