Thursday, August 12, 2010

Family Visit

Yesterday after morning chores we got a chance to break away from the farm for the day to visit with some family in Virginia Beach. We were going to visit our grandmother but when we arrived at her house we were delighted to see most most of our cousins, aunts and uncles on my dad's side had come as well! We had a nice time visiting with everyone. These are some pictures of our two month old cousin, Sofia Rose. A week after she was born I was able to go stay at my Aunt and Uncle's house to help out for a few days as they were adjusting to my Uncle going back to work and my Aunt being alone with the two little girls. I had such a great time! I was able to hold little Sofia a lot and help take care of her. At the end of my time there I was so sad! I felt like she was my baby!:) I guess I hadn't realized just how much I miss having a newborn in the house! Gabe is four now so it's been awhile. We still carry him around sometimes, big boy that he is:)












Hope everyone has a great week!
-Morgan

2 comments:

Rachel and Sarah said...

Aw! Thanks for posting pictures of Sofia! I've wanted to see her! :)
-Rachel

Erin Spencer said...

Hi Morgan! Thank you so much for following my blog. I've signed up to follow yours as well. I think we may have met at Meredith's graduation. Our families sat together during the tea. I look foward to reading your future posts!

~Erin